Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there any salon in the Washington, DC area that can give me a sew-in weave and cut it into a style?

Is there any salon in the Washington, DC area that can give me a sew-in weave and cut it into a style? I like the longer hairstyle with the straight bangs across the forehead that the stars are wearing these days (and I might want to add some layers to the style as well). I'm also looking for a stylist that can hide all my hair without leaving that noticeable weft bump on top of my head. My hair is natural so I'm looking to try something different and I'm looking to spend around $250-275 (hair included). Can anyone suggest a salon?Is there any salon in the Washington, DC area that can give me a sew-in weave and cut it into a style?
salon essence on U street does really good hair. natural and weave i've only tried demetrius and thomas but i'm sure the whole salon is good. i think it's 10th and U. if u put a search out you can find the number. hope this helps!Is there any salon in the Washington, DC area that can give me a sew-in weave and cut it into a style?
sure! i just got back from washington dc. there are lots a salons. although i havent really remembered the names, trust me, it's heaven. so look along the streets and near buildings. it's somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment