Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are there any salons here in MT. Home, ID that will cut your hair for free with a donation to locks of love?

Im looking to donate my hair but I dont have the money at the moment to pay for it. A friend of mine told me its a wonderful feeling to donte your hair and she inspired me to go for it. Again I dont have the money to pay for the cut. Please help me halp the kids!! Thank youAre there any salons here in MT. Home, ID that will cut your hair for free with a donation to locks of love?
YES YES YES! The only draw back is it isn't until October that we do that for Breast cancer awareness. If you have a Smart Style Salon near you that's were it's held. YOu can find that salon in any super wal-mart. Here's a salon locator website:


http://www.smartstyle.com/Are there any salons here in MT. Home, ID that will cut your hair for free with a donation to locks of love?
find a friend that's good at cutting hair %26amp; get her to do it for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment