Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I cut bangs like this? I don't live close to any salons and I'm pretty good with hair.?

http://www.ccauthority.com/images/brittnicole.jpg





Maybe longer than hers thoughHow can I cut bangs like this? I don't live close to any salons and I'm pretty good with hair.?
It's called side swept bangs. Pull your hair back and separate your bangs in the front, so you only cut the bangs. Using two fingers place about and inch or two of your bangs between them and run them down to the end to cut the bangs. Create a slight angle when you cut. But cut just a little bit at a time to allow for easy mistake recovery. You can also cut straight upward to create the more jagged and swept look. Then just sweep them to the side and spray/gel/whatever your preference. It'll take a couple weeks for your hair to get used to being side swept. It'll keep trying to go back to it's natural position, so you'll have to use hair products every day at first.How can I cut bangs like this? I don't live close to any salons and I'm pretty good with hair.?
I cut mine like that! What you do is you cut it in layers and don't angle it or it will mess it up =]

No comments:

Post a Comment