Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I got to the salon with my hair already washed: to be ready to cut?

Ok I get my hair Chemically straighten at my salon.


So that means it's going to have product in it already.


Should I go the next day to another salon to get it cut or


The lady who relaxes my hair cant cut hair too great in my option





Wash it a few days later with few/no products in it,it's still going to be


soft and flat %26amp; smooth...?








(I want my hair to be as flat as possible so I can see the cut get what am saying)





I dont want them to wash it cause it gets wavy and im funny when people try to Flat iron it soo I'm going to go with it wash alreadyShould I got to the salon with my hair already washed: to be ready to cut?
have them wash it before cutting it. salons normally have really nice shampoos and stuff, not too mention it feels good to have it washed. lol its always better when they cut your hair while its wet anyways. they can dry and straighten it at the salon after cutting it.Should I got to the salon with my hair already washed: to be ready to cut?
WELL WASH IT? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment