Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair salons in Hong Kong. How much for a dye and a cut?

I will be travelling to Hong Kong in the next month and want to go from brown to blonde.. and also get a hair cut. What price am I looking at roughly for this? I currently live in China where I know it would be alot cheaper than HK but don't trust them to dye my hair blonde as I haven't seen one chinese person with a succesful blonde color lol. I have medium/long thick hair.


Any ideas $$?Hair salons in Hong Kong. How much for a dye and a cut?
It really depends on the reputation and area of the salon. I have seen some places charge $1000 HKD just for a hair cut and dye! It is located in Mongkok.





I recommend you to go Yuen Long, things are tend to cheaper.Hair salons in Hong Kong. How much for a dye and a cut?
GOD dont listen to the other users. I live in Hong Kong (consider me a local). Haircuts in roadside shops cost $20 US max. Salons such as the Esprit Salon are located in shopping centres, to be precise Festival Walk in Kowloon - it'll be $60 US and up. They are really pro there and I trust they'll do a great job. Oh, btw I'm getting my hair cut in Central tmrrw -
in a medium-high salon... it wil like aro HKD$1000. if to those famous stars salon.....price can be double up. of cos we do hv cheaper rates like HKD$400 or so. but definately that's those u dun want to go. i knew 1 in causeway bay (shopping area) named =showroom (salon). they hv a senior stylist which dye good colour especially 4 ladies. u may try him out. u definately need to book an appointment b4 u can go as he always full. their phone # = 28822711 n the stylist named = Andy Chu.
Not sure what the price will be but I would go to one of the big hotels like the Hilton and use their beauty salons





Enjoy Hong Kong, I lived there for Two years and loved going down to Wan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment