Thursday, August 5, 2010

I live in the Orlando/Oviedo area and I want to get my hair cut, any suggestions of a salon & stylist?

I am looking to get a great haircut. I want to change my style from a long hair to a short haircut. I think I am looking for someone that does more of a progressive style cut. I don't want to pay $80 for a hair cut but I do want a good cut. Any suggestions I live in the Orlando/Oviedo area near UCF. I don't mind driving a bit but the closer to home the better.I live in the Orlando/Oviedo area and I want to get my hair cut, any suggestions of a salon %26amp; stylist?
I use to go to the Ulta in the waterford lakes town center. they were always great! great cuts and color!I live in the Orlando/Oviedo area and I want to get my hair cut, any suggestions of a salon %26amp; stylist?
You can go to Tim's Healthy Hair Care Center. All cuts %26amp; very affordable. It's on Goldenrod %26amp; Colonial. It's a Multi-Cultural salon and we specialize in just about everything.





Here's our website www.1HealthyHair.com





Lourdes


www.myspace.com/TenderHairCa鈥?

Report Abuse



Don't be foolish and a rebel - a foolish rebel.





Keep your hair long as a woman should.





We have too many bobbed-hair, crop-haired rebels already.

No comments:

Post a Comment