Thursday, August 5, 2010

When it is time for a haircut or style, do you cut your own, or go to a salon???

The last time I went with a gift certificate(5 years ago) they truned my blonde locks into a Flaming Red Domme Blunt Cut....it was my bf's birthday and he thought I did it just for him...(UHG!) it was i thought a hideous mistake, but it was striking and showed (perhaps..ahem) another part of me....from then on I have done my own hair!! How about you?????When it is time for a haircut or style, do you cut your own, or go to a salon???
I usually do my own.When it is time for a haircut or style, do you cut your own, or go to a salon???
I go every 6 weeks to a place called Hair by Angela
NO WAY.





I go to a salon, I go to the same man each time he knows exactly what I want and he is a hair genius. I cut my bangs once I looked like a deranged clown, once they grew out I never had bangs again.
I have my hair cut at a salon but my mother bleaches my hair. I had orange hair once......back in 1983. Never forget. SO since my mom is the bleached blonde queen I just let her do it and I have blonde well....white hair afterwards. Never had good results having it bleached in a salon and they mostly wanted to highlight and it wasn't light enough.
i always do my own hair....
salon. definitely!! i love love love the girl who does my hair, i've been going to her for a few yrs...just got it cut/colored today in fact : ) im gonna miss her when i move...
I have a friend who cuts mine for me. Also a niece that was trained by Mario Triccoci.
Same here! I always cut and style my own hair! About 10 years back, I had long hair, went to a salon for a style and the girl asked me if she could cut just the ends and I told her, just the ends! Well, she cut about 3 inches off and I was really mad! Now, it's long again and I just cut the ends MYSELF!!
I go to a salon, to have my locks tightened - but it's hasn't been cut in 5 years
Usually cut my own. But I did have it trimmed a couple years ago to even it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment