Thursday, August 5, 2010

Will a cheap salon make my 70 dollar hair cut ruined?

I have a really nice hair cut with tons of layers and such. It is sort of like that emo preppy look. and its long. We spent 70 dollars on the haircut and then we got another 50 dollar trim a few months later. It takes about 2 hours to cut it. We really cant afford this anymore.





If i go to great clips or a cheap $7 haircut place will they screw it up? Ive never seen those places using the tools my salon uses (a feather razor) And im afraid they'll totaly screw it up. I just need them to cut the bangs cause theyre too long.





Will they screw it up do you think? and do those places use nice tools like feather razors? (which is the only way to cut my hair)Will a cheap salon make my 70 dollar hair cut ruined?
It's really hit or miss. U might find at a less expensive place an up-and-coming prodigy that will rock ur world but most likely it would be anywhere from decent to jacked up. ur rolling the dice. and they might us the same tools, but a brilliant cutter can do ur hair with a piece of broken glass. and in the same breath a poor stylist with $1000 shears isn't any betterWill a cheap salon make my 70 dollar hair cut ruined?
I go to a place that costs $15 and they're great!





tHE CHEAPER PLACES MAY HAVE CHEAPER STUFF BUT THEY KNOW HOW TO USE WHAT THEY HAVE.





aND ONE TIME I WENT TO A PLACE THAT COST $35 TO GET MY HAIR TRIMED AND LAYERED AND THEY SCREWED THAT UP.


heres a pic kinda like what my hair looked mike b4-http://cdn.sheknows.com/celebsalon/2008/鈥?/a>





and it ended in the middle of my ear. :|





I looked horrible.
I don't think they'll screw it up, especially if you're going for a trim. Whenever I get my hair styled I go to a nicer place, but then for trims I go to cheaper places to save money.
well you can call them and see if they use tools like that which i'm preety sure they do if they're a real salon.Or go to the place and show them your hair style and see if can handle it.
it depends if they only want your money they dont care what they do with it.
they might.


go to a mid priced place.


they would do TONS better.

No comments:

Post a Comment