Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should i cut my bangs at home, or have them done at a salon?

I have side sweep bangs but they are growing out ( shortest part to the bottom of my nose, longest part on my lip ), but i move them to the side to get them out of the way. Now i've wanted something like this: http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn23/鈥?/a> or shorter





I was thing of razoring it at home myself, but im not completely sure because i don't want to mess up when school is a few weeks away. ThanksShould i cut my bangs at home, or have them done at a salon?
i would go to a salon, then if u think u want it adjusted or something then do it at home. thats what i do and it looks good.Should i cut my bangs at home, or have them done at a salon?
well you could just cut it a touch, because i cut mine at home and it ended up awful! just tidy up the longest parts i'd say, and if you want a more extreme result, go to your salon ad have it done;) hope i helped.
twist them to the side you want them cut to and cut in a downward motion. im in cosmetology school during the summer and we just went over that.
i always do my own, and razoring is pretty foolproof.


just make sure if your using a shaving razor, it has to be only one blade. more than one will lead to split ends and broken hair.


good luck.x
If i were you I would go to a salon to get it done. A great place to get it done at is at Great Clips, they do a good job.
if i were u i would just do it at home. if it looks like crap then go to the salon and they can make it better. start cheap first.
SALON!
I would go to the salon


some salons even do it for free
I cut mine by myself.. :D








that reminds me.. i should go fix them..... XD
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment