Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there a way i can cut my bangs without going to a salon?

i want to cut my bangs without going to a salon, i like the way miley cyrus has her bangs, my friend says the bangs miley cyrus has are called sweeping bangs that can go across your forehead or become side bangs. here is the link of miley cyrus...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22LBJCWOvyY%26amp;feature=related


p.s. and if you know a way i can cut my bangs without going to a salon if you can can you put up link i can go to?





p.s.s. thank youIs there a way i can cut my bangs without going to a salon?
yeah her bangs are very long and kind of wispy, which is a hard thing to mimic without professional help. i would just take the trip to the salon. just say that you only need to get your bangs cut, and have a picture handy to show them precisely how you want it cut.Is there a way i can cut my bangs without going to a salon?
you would use scissors.
DO NOT do it!


Seriously, don't.


I tried doing that one time and butchered my hair! It took like 6 months to look normal again.
My friend did sweeping bangs on her own. All she did was grow out her bangs until she was able to sweep them behind her ear, and then she trimmed them a little bit. To cut your bangs without going to a hair salon you have to get a pair of scissors that are used to cut hair (you can find some at Claire's, CVS, and a lot of other places). then you just figure out how short you want to cut them and make sure you cut them evenly. HELPFUL TIP: Cut them longer than you want them to be, because if you cut them unevenly, you'll end up having to cut more off, and if you cut them the way you want them and they come out uneven you will end up cutting them shorter and they won't look good. My mom cuts my sisters bangs all the time
YES ASK YOUR MOTHER OR STEP OR SISTER OR SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY
well yes of course you COULD. i wouldnt recommend it unless you know what you are doing otherwise it will look stupid. if you must do it at home, get a friend who you trust to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment