Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I ask a salon to layer my hair without cutting it short?

so i want to go to a salon and ask to get more layers.


but the thing is,i dont want it to be cut shorter.


i want to grow out my hair so it can be longer,


i just want more layers.





i already trimmed the end of my


hair like an inch last week.


due to damage,because i bleached my hair a long time ago.





can i ask them to do that?Can I ask a salon to layer my hair without cutting it short?
yuuupCan I ask a salon to layer my hair without cutting it short?
Sure. just ask for a cut with a razor and ask for some layers from the top or middle without taking the length off. you can do it with scissors too but you wouldn't have such a better effect.
yeah. I had mine done like that











sorry to advertise but help with mine please - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>












Yeah sure they can it might get cut a little bit shorter but not much.
say can i have some layers but keep the length :)
ya i just got it done yesterday and it looks great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment