Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where to go...Salon or Super Cuts?

I'm still in high school, and I've had my hair cut at a salon before. I wear my hair long, about four inches below my shoulders, with the shortest layer starting at my neck.





My hair is now at my waist and I want a hair cut, but I don't want to pay $40 for layers and a three inch trim.





Should I just go to a salon, or is Super Cuts capable of such layering?Where to go...Salon or Super Cuts?
Super Cuts should be good for a trin and to redo your layers, thats what i always do i only go to a salon when im getting color or a really drastic cut and style.Where to go...Salon or Super Cuts?
I would recommend a local beauty school before Supercuts.


The students are totally supervised the entire time they are doing your hair. Unlike some nightmare haircut you could end up at Supercuts!


Beauty schools will save you big bucks!





Good luck!!
super cuts is just as great as a salon. jsut bring in a pic and they'll replicate it exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment