Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anyone know a good hair cutting salon in Ellicott City, Maryland?Or somewhere close to that like Columbia? PLZ

I want to get my hair layered and thinned and i really dont want anybody to mess up on my hair. Usually i just go to the hair cuttery and get a normal cut, but i get a different stylist every time. Now i really really want a GOOD stylist who knows what they are doing and is comfortable with thinning hair. Any suggestions please?


Also, I want my cut to be under or around 17 dollars so nothing too expensive please.


thanks.Anyone know a good hair cutting salon in Ellicott City, Maryland?Or somewhere close to that like Columbia? PLZ
Your best bet is to go where there are lots of people and people watch. Whenever you find someone with hair you like, screw up your nerve and ask them where they had it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment