Thursday, August 5, 2010

HELP IM EMBARRASED TO GO TO A HAIR SALON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I NEED A HAIR CUT???????(PICS* INCLUDED)?

ok well i cut my own hair last time and one side has shorter layers than the others will they be able to fix it at the hair salon? And also what hair cut should i get? My hair is longer now and its in shorter side bangs and layered


These are NOT recent pictures of me:





http://s335.photobucket.com/albums/m452/鈥?/a>





My hair is this lengh:





http://www.free-makeup-tips.com/images/l鈥?/a>





I want my hair lengh like this:





http://moviesbuff.com/images/amanda-byne鈥?/a>





do you think i should go for it? Also my hair is thin so if i cut it shorter would it seem like more volumized or like i have more hair im thinking about getting side bangs layers in the front and on the back what do you think?HELP IM EMBARRASED TO GO TO A HAIR SALON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I NEED A HAIR CUT???????(PICS* INCLUDED)?
its nothing to be embarrassed about they've seen it all before from nits too peoples dodgy hair cuts lol ,


if you embarrassed to go get the hairdresser to come to your house !


tell the hair dresser your hair is to thin if thats what you think !


but if its too thin dont get layers , layers make your hair thiner maybe get you hair feathered down the front !





good luck , i hope that helped


and iam sure it will look FabulousHELP IM EMBARRASED TO GO TO A HAIR SALON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I NEED A HAIR CUT???????(PICS* INCLUDED)?
I think that your hair will be fine! Don't worry just go to the right stylist and they can do whatever you want.
I don't know, but no matter how you cut your hair, you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL !
You are perfect.


Don't change a thing.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment