Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i cut my bangs without going to a salon?

i want to cut my bangs without going to a salon. i like the way miley cyrus has her bangs, my friend says the bangs miley cyrus has are called sweeping bangs, they can go across your forehead then become side bangs by the way you style them. my mom cuts my bangs for me, but she needs to know a step by step way to cut my bangs like miley cyrus's bangs so she wont mess up. here is the link for miley cyrus...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22LBJCWOvyY.





p.s. thank youHow can i cut my bangs without going to a salon?
you could pull the hair you want for your bangs in front of your face and cut in a vertical motion going in a slight diagonal towards your part.





but i would recommend not to cut it any shorter then the tip of your nose when its in front of your face.





also when cutting hair make sure its semi dry not completely soaked other wise when it drys it will be shorter then the length you cut it





hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment