Thursday, August 5, 2010

Looking for a name for my kids hair cutting / salon business I want to open.?

Any suggestions are welcome, there are similar salons through out the country. I'm looking for a name that ';us Moms'; will smile at and recognize for any of us with kids under 12 yrs.





We will cut hair, host Birthday parties and do ';mini'; manicures and pedicures for the girls and their moms. It will not be too ';girlish'; so the guys can still come.





Any suggestions - toss them on in the ring.Looking for a name for my kids hair cutting / salon business I want to open.?
no fuss cuts.





hair salon for kids.Looking for a name for my kids hair cutting / salon business I want to open.?
quickcuts for kids


rugrats spa treatments


quickcuts for small bucks


lil uns hair dos


lil uns quickcuts


quick stop to the barbershop


get mos for your fros (had to thro that one in, it's so funny)


kids clippings


moms first choice


kids kuts palace (just adding to the first person's idea, not trying to steal it)


Kids Kutting Kingdom
Kidz Kuts





Cute Kids





The Buzz
Munchkin Land

No comments:

Post a Comment