Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ladies only! Do you ever take a picture to the salon of how you want your hair cut?

I would like to get my haircut like the pic below but not sure how to describe it to stylist. I've never really had bangs but I'd like to get it done like this. I don't want to look immature or something by taking a pic with me to the salon. Please help.





http://purelymag.com/hayden_panettiere/H…Ladies only! Do you ever take a picture to the salon of how you want your hair cut?
yup everytimeLadies only! Do you ever take a picture to the salon of how you want your hair cut?
Those are not good side bangs for one. Get a side fringe. I cannot find any really good photos of one that isn't covering the entire forehead. I have one and it looks really good. But my hair is short and pixie like. When I got my hair cut I brought my entire laptop so I could show her pictures from every angle I could find of the type of hair I wanted.





Here is a picture of a kinda good side fringe.


http://www.aaa-fashion.com/wp-content/up…
i am not a girl and im not gay but me and my girl were checking out some questions and she's a hair stylist and she thinks you should because it gives them a better idea of what you really want.
Yes I have. I think your stylist would prefer u to take a photo rather than try to describe it to them. go for it ur paying for the haircut u want so get the one u want. good luck!
hello i am stylist . yes of course you can get a pic with you, it will help them a lot to make your hair as close to pic as they can
I take pic,to the salon when go .no it's not immature to take a pic with you, so they no exactly what you want.
Yea i always take a pic. and no u definitely won't look immature.
Just take the picture...it's not immature, it just helps your stylist get a better idea of what you want.


It's your hair, afterall.
No not at all thats actually a really good idea ESPECIALLY for dances and PROM ur stylist will actually like it more gives them somthin to work off from ! good luck
take it with you so you can get what you want.
sure take a picture im sure people do that all the time! just be sure you know you hair probley will not look that amazing she has stylists! :)
ya def take a pic with ya! the hairdressers appreciate it cause then its easier for them to make ya happy!!! dont be embarassed!!
I always take pictures with me to salons. It helps the stylist to understand exactly what you want.
yeah totally! it helps them visualize your ';image'; lol.


Way cute picture of her hair by the way! Hope yours work out the same!





=D
You should take a picture to the salon so they know how you want your hair to be.
i do every time i get my haircut so i dont see anything rong wit dat
I ALWAYS do or else they dont get it right...
yeah once

No comments:

Post a Comment