Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A co-worker is cutting, and coloring my hair at her salon(2nd job). Ill get 30 % off. What % do I tip her?

how much is the cut and color? tell me that and i'll answer the questionA co-worker is cutting, and coloring my hair at her salon(2nd job). Ill get 30 % off. What % do I tip her?
I don't use the price to figure my tip at a salon. If she's getting you 30% off, give her what you would consider a good tip for the same job at full price. It would be kind of rude to cut her tip when she's doing you a favor.A co-worker is cutting, and coloring my hair at her salon(2nd job). Ill get 30 % off. What % do I tip her?
5 dollars. Use one dollar bills.
It's polite to give people more tip than usual if they're doing you a favour like that, rather than less because you spent less money, so you should probably tip her whatever you'd have tipped for a full-price haircut. That way she doesn't personally lose out for giving you the discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment