Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are there any salons in the Oklahoma City area that know how to cut, style, color mixed hair?

I really like your Avatar name.





I suggest that you ask this question in Local Business - Oklahoma for a more credible answer.





Once you find a good stylist, you want to hang onto them for dear life. I have followed mine to 4 different salons in 3 cities - I will not let her get away from me!!





Good luck.Are there any salons in the Oklahoma City area that know how to cut, style, color mixed hair?
i have a salon, actually. I'd be glad to help out.








The thing is though that my hands, they've been up my butt, but I touch your head all day long with them.








message me for the location.Are there any salons in the Oklahoma City area that know how to cut, style, color mixed hair?
yeah i heard there is 6 places
no, its a dump

No comments:

Post a Comment