Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is super cuts a good hair salon?

Im a guy, I wanna get a ';Jrock'; or ';scene'; hairstyle. I know how to style it myself but i cant cut for sh*t. Is Super cuts a good place to get my haircut for a style like this? and if not what are some good hair stylists? I live in san diegoIs super cuts a good hair salon?
I think you need to go in and check out the scene at super cuts and see how good they do hair. If you like them then make an appointment.


make sure you tell them what you are looking for in your hair cut.Is super cuts a good hair salon?
no!! super cuts effing sucks! one time i just went to get a haircut and this fag was cutting my hair,and he asked if it was okay to do my hair like his!!! it was red and wavy,with this crazy thing at the front,and then operah came on the radio and he started singing!!! i couldnt stop laughing and when he asked what i was laughing at i was saying that there were kids out the window that were throwing ice cream on eachother. lol IT EFFING SUCKS! so yeah dont go there.
I think it's ok for a trim, but not for a style change. Pay the money and go see a stylist at a good salon. It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment