Saturday, August 21, 2010

K..so i went to the hair salon and told them to layer my hair.... and the lady there just cut my hair's length

i wanted my hair to still be pretty long...and i wanted it kinda like a japanese straight perm...i don't know wat to say to the people at the salon the next time im there.....





do u get it?


wat i mean by still long is that wen they do it in layers,the lenght i have already can be the longest layer,then they can cut a layer,then a another layer.. etc... HELP ME!!!!!


My hair look soooo boring rite now....=(K..so i went to the hair salon and told them to layer my hair.... and the lady there just cut my hair's length
First thing go to a different salon. Say don't take any length I just want layers specify what you want your shortest to be by grabbing your hair and pointing it out. You may want to tell them weather you want it choppy or to lay a certain way. Any decent stylist should know what you mean or take the time to find out.K..so i went to the hair salon and told them to layer my hair.... and the lady there just cut my hair's length
as for the layering, you may want to say ';texturizing'; but bringing a picture is the best way to go.
take a picture with you. or go to a different salon. go back and tell them its not what you wanted.
Bring a picture with you next time , it should give them a better idea of what you want

No comments:

Post a Comment