Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hair salon that does a good job in cutting hair (unique)?

Well the types of hair styles I like are kinda like the scene kids and also the jrock hair styles. I live in california modesto and was wondering if anyone knew a good hair salon around that area.Hair salon that does a good job in cutting hair (unique)?
My best friend owns a salon in California but I can't recall the name of it. Here's a list of salons that might help. http://www.topratedhairsalons.com/California-Hair-Salons.htmlHair salon that does a good job in cutting hair (unique)?
I got a great hair cut at Bang Bang- downtown modesto.. 1526 J St. They do a lot of edgy cuts. Ever since, I've gotten so many compliments. The only problem is it costs around $50 for a cut with one of the owners and the customer service isn't the best. So go there for a good cut, not so much the customer service.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment